SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!! Join our community for a fun family afternoon at the park!
Saturday, April 9th from 1pm-3pm at Riviera Bay Park, 8131 Macoma Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Our Spring Festival will include: food trucks, ice cream truck (free to RBCA members), face painting, crafts, Easter Egg Hunt, inflatables and rock climbing for all ages!
This event is open to all of our neighbors and we encourage you to bring a friend and show them how great our neighborhood really is!
Some important things to know are listed below:
- This is not a DROP off event. ALL minors MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Easter Egg Hunt is free for children, but please bring them a basket. All participants MUST register at the small pavilion upon arrival. Egg hunt will begin at 2pm.
- Softee the King Ice Cream is free to all of our registered RBCA members. Please check in at the small pavilion to receive your complimentary tickets.
- Inflatables were sponsored by our neighborhood realtor, Brad Bess for our event. You are required to have a wristband before entering or using any of these inflatables. All wristbands can be obtained at the small pavilion and require a parent or guardian signature on our liability waiver. Sorry, but no waiver…no jumping.
- Food Trucks will be onsite and you can click the links below to view their special menus for our event. Trucks do accept multiple forms of payment.
- Gees Wings n Things
- Honey Hole Eats
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBCA Membership$10.00 / year